Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 300
OhioLINK libraries collectively share a license to 100 simultaneous users of Safari Books Online. If users get an error message or can’t open Safari Books Online, it means that all 100 licenses are in use.
- Please try the title in a few minutes, when a license may be available.
- When you are finished, please remember to log out.
- To close your Safari Books Online session:
- Look for the OhioLINK User tab in the blue bar at the top of the page, next to the Help tab.
- Click on OhioLINK.
- Click on Sign Out and Clear Session.
If you accidentally close the Safari window without logging out first, your session stays open and is unavailable to others for another twenty minutes.