Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 61
Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 61
You have three options:
- By phone: Contact Circulation at 1-800-995-5222 Ext. 4026
- In person: Stop by the CIRCULATION desk at the LCCC Library. A staff member can renew items for you.
- Online: Click the link below to view your library record.
- Type your name and 14-digit bar code in the fields provided. Click Submit.
- Click the link indicating how many items you have checked out.
- To renew all items, click the Renew All button; click OK when prompted to confirm renewal.
To renew a single item, click the checkbox to the left of an item. Click Renew Selected Items.
Tips for Online Renewal of Items:
- Check the Status column to ensure your items were renewed before closing the page.
- Items requested by another user cannot be renewed.
- Items may not be renewed if you try to renew too many days before the due date; you should be able to renew a book 5 days before it is due.
- Overdue items may not be renewed.