Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 42
Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 42
The LCCC Library has Compact Shelving.
- Press the green Move arrows on the ends of the shelves to move them left or right.
- More than one shelf can move at a time.
- Some shelves are stationary.
- Press the red Stop/Reset button if there is a blinking red light.
- For safety reasons, the shelves will not move if someone is in between them.
- Find your book's Call # within the Call # ranges on the ends.