Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: May 23, 2017 Views: 65
Recommendation: Always preview before you print so that you are sure you will be printing what you expect to print and not print any blank pages.
- All print jobs will automatically be set to two-sided (duplex) printing unless you select single-sided.
- If you print, you WILL be charged.
Follow these steps:
- Choose the Print command from the application you are using. Be sure to select any print attributes or options as you would normally do.
- If you are a Credit Student or a University Partner student, enter your MyCampus user name and password to print using your LCCC/UP student free printing credits.
If you are a Non-Credit Student or a Community User, to print using a print card you purchased, enter the login information from the card.
NOTE: The print system will log you out after one minute to prevent others from printing from your account.
- Click OK.
- Go to the printer and log in to the print release station with the user name and password you used to send the job to the printer. Click on Print to print your job(s).
- If you require any further assistance with printing, please ask a lab aide at the TECH RESEARCH desk.
Full-time students (12 or more hours) with an updated student ID can go to the bookstore to receive an additional 100 free prints ($5 worth of prints).