Answered By: Helen DeBalzo Green
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017     Views: 34

For change of address, change of name, etc., call the Circulation Desk at 1-800-995-5222, Ext. 4026. Have your Student ID/ Library Card with you when you call because confirmation is needed to complete the update.

Related Topics

Contact Us