Answered By: Doug Morrison Last Updated: Sep 18, 2014 Views: 40
Depending on the database you are using, you will usually have options to limit results:
- Before searching by choosing an Advanced Search option.
- After you get search results.
Limits may include but are not limited to:
- Date limits (choose to view results within a particular date range or only before or after a particular date).
- Document type (abstract, article, bibliography, book review, case study, literary criticism, and more).
- Publication types (scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers).
- Items available in full text.
- Items with references or those identified as being from scholarly (peer reviewed) journals.
NOTE: Options available vary depending on which database you are using.