Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2014     Views: 48

The college does not offer health insurance for students. If you need proof that you are a student, please contact Enrollment Services at 366-4023 to get proof that you are a student for the hospital. If you wish to visit Enrollment Services in person, they are located on the 1st floor of the Bass Library/Community Resource Center building (Room 169). 

Related Topics

Contact Us