Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: Aug 20, 2014 Views: 22
You can view your record to view and renew checked-out items, check status of OhioLINK requests, check due dates, and view the amount of any fines. Follow these steps to view your record:
- Click the View Your Record link. (This link is available on the library's home page under Library Services -- www.lorainccc.edu/library.)
- When prompted, enter your name and the 14-digit bar code from the front of your ID.
- Your browser will display a page with links providing information about checked out items and requests.
- To view a list of checked out items, if any, click the checked out items link. Go to step 5.
To view available information about requests (or holds), click the requests link. If the item's status is REQUESTED or IN TRANSIT, the item is still on its way. If the item's status is OHIOLINK REC'D, it is ready to be picked up at the Circulation Desk at the LCCC library.
- Choose one of the following:
To sort the listed items by due date, click the SORT BY DUE DATE button.
To renew one or more items, click the check box in the RENEW column for each item, then click RENEW SELECTED ITEMS.
To renew all checked out items, click the RENEW ALL button.
You can contact the Research IT desk at 1-800-995-5222 ext. 4106 (or 440-366-4106) or the Circulation Desk at 1-800-995-5222 ext. 4026 (or 440-366-4026) to request that a library staff member check your due dates, renew items, or check on the status of requested items.