Answered By: Helen DeBalzo Green Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 76
The College has a program that will provide refurbished computers to students who meet specific criteria.
You must meet these conditions as mentioned below:
- Be a current student or plan to enroll.
- You Must have a Working phone number or email address for contact.
- Demonstrate that you cannot afford to purchase a personal computer.
- Do not have a personal computer in your home.
- Be willing to learn basic computer system operations, by enrolling in the following 3-hour non-credit course (NCPS 010 at a cost of $5) to learn hands-on basic computer system operations, set-up and troubleshooting. If selected to receive a computer system, you will be provided with the course enrollment form.
The link for the application and full information about the program is below: