Answered By: Chris Sheetz Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 116
Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 116
You have three options:
- By phone: Contact Circulation at 440-366-4026.
- In person: Stop by the Circulation Desk, 2nd floor, LCCC Library.
- Online: Click the link below to view your library record.
- Type your name and 14-digit bar code in the fields provided. Click Submit.
- Click the link indicating how many items you have checked out.
- To renew all items, click the Renew All button; click OK when prompted to confirm renewal.
- To renew a single item, click the checkbox to the left of an item. Click Renew Selected Items.
Tips for renewal of items:
- Check the Status column to ensure your items were renewed before closing the page (Online).
- Items requested by another user cannot be renewed.
- Items cannot be renewed too soon or too late; try renewing from 5 days to 1 day before the due date (but not the day of).
- Overdue items may not be renewed.