Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017     Views: 121

According to the FAFSA website (link below):

To make corrections to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), click the Login button on the home page and log into FAFSA on the Web, and then click Make FAFSA Corrections.

When correcting your FAFSA, you can:

  • Add or remove colleges from your application
  • Change your e-mail or mailing address
  • Correct any field in your FAFSA other than your Social Security Number (SSN)

Related Topics

Contact the Library