Answered By: Chris Sheetz
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2017     Views: 78

Updating Name, Address and/or Phone Number

You may print out and complete the Change of Personal Information Form and mail or fax it to LCCC. You may also update your address and/or phone number by stopping by Enrollment Services, which is located on the first floor of the Bass Library.


Related Topics

Contact the Library