Answered By: Doug Morrison
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017     Views: 63

You can contact the Library's Circulation department at 440-366-4026 -- they will set you up with a valid student patron account with an effective ending date of the end of the current semester. Student should renew their library record at the beginning of each new semester.

Related Topics

Contact the Library